Building a diverse community of lifelong learners who are prepared to make a difference in an ever changing world.
To provide a rigorous curriculum in Georgian and English through:
- Challenging core academics
- Current practices in technology
- Physical education
- The arts
To develop internationally minded citizens who:
- Create and appreciate the human capacity for learning
- Contribute to community service
- Take responsibility for the environment
- Exhibit a healthy, balanced lifestyle
The International Baccalaureate® aims to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect.
To this end the organization works with schools, governments and international organizations to develop challenging programmes of international education and rigorous assessment.
These programmes encourage students across the world to become active, compassionate and lifelong learners who understand that other people, with their differences, can also be right.